Prince Edward Island PNP
The Prince Edward Island Provincial Nominee Program (PEI PNP) is an excellent option for newcomers who wish to relocate to a relatively small community with a relaxed pace. To qualify under this Provincial Nominee Program, the applicant must meet these criteria.
- Plan to settle in PEI and manage, invest in or own a business in PEI
- Make a minimum investment in a PEI business (Section 87 of the IRPA)
- Have minimum net worth CAD $600,000
- Document the source of funds (no loans, gifts or inheritance)
- Age between 21 and 59
- Completed at least 12 years of school (secondary school)
- Minimum 3 years of management or business ownership experience with at least 3 employees.
- Basic proficiency in English or French (minimum CLB 4).
Xenoom can help you apply for the Prince Edward Island PNP. To learn more about this immigration option, contact us.